Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Halloween Book

My first Halloween with child was just 4 years ago. I have since had two more children. I sit down and try to say what each child was in what year can just make my head spin! This year I put together a book of my kids in their Halloween costumes for every year. I had this idea in my head for a few years. I made sure to get a good picture of my children to put together in this book. I have fianlly made this photo album that I have set out so anyone can see how my children have grown on Halloween. On the back of each picture, I have written a little something about that Halloween adventure.

I bought this photo albulm at Hobby Lobby. The vinyl is from uppercase living http://katidiane.upercaseliving.net

This is Raelyn's first Halloween. She was an Angel. This is me and her and my tiny baby bump with Maelee inside.
This is Maelee's first Halloween. Raelyn is Snow white and Maelee is Tinkerbelle.
The little witch and the little Angel. Althought, the Angel didnt want to smile for the camera.
This is Tyson's first Halloween, He is a Garden Gnome.  Raelyn is a bumble bee and Maelee is a fairy. Noticed the last 3 Halloweens were all on the stairs. This was our last year at that house.
This is for this year. I took a picture, but haven't printed it up quite yet. Raelyn was a Go Go Girl. Maelee was Rapunzel. Tyson was a tacky tourist.

I will contine with this tradition until my kids are too old to be dressing up for Halloween. I am now working on a Thanksgiving Photo Album and then Christmas.

0 comments: