Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kids Bedroom

We are making progress! This is the picture of the kids' bedroom. It was a lot of work, but we finaly got it painted. I did a wall a weekend for a total of 5 weekends. It absolutey looks awesome! It is not quite finshed yet, we still need to add some curtains and accesories.
I am sure you can tell, there are 5 different colors! I had to paint the white first. Tape it off then alternate between the light and dark colors. It was a ton of work, but so worth it! It looks soooo much better than the pink and white stripes I did before.

4 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Super cute! I love what you did!

Jessica said...

its like a paint swatch! looks good though!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Very cool! I can't wait to paint again!